BIB LIFE Groups for BIB's
$13 -$29/month (depending on your income)
What if you had an advisory board of peers to walk with you on that journey?
Monthly Virtual Business Roundtable
- Get unique teaching and practical tools on how to do Leadership, Innovation, Faith & Entrepreneurship better!
- Share best practices, peer advisory, and accountability with other Christian business leaders
Believers in Business LIFE Groups
It’s a group of BiBs that are really good at what they do, who place importance on
faith in their lives, and who want to be around others who care about the same things.
Sound like you?
In a BIB LIFE Group you will:
- Grow your entrepreneurial and leadership acumen in a monthly virtual roundtable with 6-8 fellow BiB’s and a BiB Life Shepherd
- Dedicate 2 hours each month for your professional/personal development meeting with peer entrepreneurs
- Learn to intentionally and strategically develop a culture of Biblical identity in your home and business
- Peer to Peer advisory on your most strategic and pressing issues
- Annual Day Retreat with teaching, fun, and fellowship
- Use the LIFE Ring model for the format/agenda of our meetings.
What is this LIFE Ring thing?
- The objective of a LIFE Ring session is to share insights and foster good conversation around a specific topic.
- That topic is chosen by the table leader (that’s you), and should be focused around one of the four LIFE topics—leadership, innovation, faith, or entrepreneurship.
- The center ring will be a LIFE Topic led by a BIB LIFE Shepherd
- Here's where you'll get unique teaching and practical tools on how to do Leadership, Innovation, Faith & Entrepreneurship better!
- A LIFE Ring session lasts for 30 minutes and is broken up into three parts There are 3 rings each meeting